Do you have a Birthday you want to get on the air. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org Listen for Birthdays weekday mornings at 7:10 with Willie 102.
It’s back! Beginning June 24th, you’ll get the opportunity to buy $50 gift cards from your favorite restaurants at HALF PRICE! And it’s another great lineup of eateries, too, including: Lamberts Fatt Eds City Rockers Pizza Flamingo Row El Barco Carr’s Steakhouse Texas Roadhouse Harrahs Shandies Yesterday’s Burgers ‘n Creme AK Cafe Watch here for …View full post
Your Classic Country Willie 102 wants you to win a new Husqvarna Lawn Mower from Mayfield Lawn & Garden. Willie is taking the Husqvarna Lawn Mower on the road…keep it tuned to Willie to find out where you can stop in and sign up to be one of the 102 qualifiers to win the lawnmower. …View full post
Your classic country Willie 102 has your chance to beat the lines and kick of summer right with the opening of Holiday world. We will have your chance to win two tickets all summer to ride the #1 wooden coaster in the world. The Voyage, Legend and Raven. Then there is the great waterpark where you …View full post
Your Classic Country Willie 102 brings you Abundant Living on Sundays from 6am to 8am. It is a program that will help you get through the difficulties in life and is hosted by Jeff and Traci Lawrence. Abundant Living offers Biblical based tips and encouragement to help you develop wholeness in life. The program also features Christian music by some of your favorite country artists. We invite you to share in Abundant Living, Sundays 6am to 8am on Willie 102
If you have comments, questions or request email Traci email@example.com
CONTEST RULES: WLLE Mower Giveaway
HOW TO PLAY: Beginning 5/27/13 until 6/14/13, Willie Radio will display the mower at various live broadcasts for the station. Register once at each location to be entered into a drawing that will determine the 102 finalists to win the mower and/or secondary prizes. Drawing for the finalists will be completed by June 14th with the Mower and Secondary Prizes to given away June 15th from 11am-1pm at Driver Motors in Mayfield.
A $1600 Husqvarna Lawn Mower from Mayfield Lawn & Garden
Various secondary prizes valued at $250 provided by each of our remote broadcast sponsors
- No purchase necessary.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Employees of Bristol Broadcasting, Mayfield Lawn & Garden, Driver Motors, Boulders, Mayfield Rent a Center, Youngblood’s True Value, and Paducah Shooter’s Supply, as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Limit one entry per live remote broadcast location. Multiple entries per week will be discarded. Incomplete or illegible entry forms will be discarded. There will be a drawing for a portion of qualifiers at the conclusion of every live remote broadcast for the Mower Giveaway.
- On June 15th, at the Giveaway Event, one winner will receive the Husqvarna Mower (grand prize) with secondary prizes (limit one secondary prize per person) also being awarded. Winners are responsible for any taxes or fees incurred by winning.
- To be eligible for the Grand or Secondary Prizes, each qualifier must register at the designated registration area at Driver Motors with valid identification no later than 1215pm on June 15th. No other person may come in the qualifier’s place.
- To determine the winner of the Husqvarna Mower, a circular course will be designated, containing 102 sections that are numbered sequentially from 1 through 102. Up to 102 qualifiers who are present that day will draw a number to determine the sequence which they will draw for their section on the course. Qualifiers will then draw in sequence for their section. The lawn mower will receive a small predetermined amount of gasoline, and driven on the course until it runs out of gas and stops. To insure randomness, the mower must make at least two circuits of the course before it stops; if the mower does not make two circuits, a restart will be reclaimed.
- An arrow or other device on the front of the lawn mower will point downward to the course. A qualifier holding the number of the section that judges determine is indicated by the arrows wins the lawn mower.
- In the event that less than 102 qualifiers are present, and in the event that the arrow points to a section that was not drawn by a qualifier, the mower will receive half of the previous amount of gas, started again, and driven around the course until it runs out of gas and stops. If the mower stops for the second time on an unassigned section, the mower will not be run a third time. Instead, a random drawing from the qualifier’s section numbers will be held, in which the first qualifier drawn will win the lawn mower.
- In the event judges determine that the arrow points directly on the chalk line between two sections, the two qualifiers whose slots are adjacent to the chalk line will draw a number between 1 and 102, with a third number drawn by a judge. The qualifier with the number coming closest to the judge’s number, will win the mower. If that drawing results in a tie, the two qualifiers will draw more numbers until the tie is broken.
- Judges will determine the winner of the Secondary Prizes through a drawing of all qualified finalists who are in attendance, after the mower has been awarded. The winner of the Mower is ineligible to win any other prizes. The winner of a Secondary Prize is ineligible to win another Secondary Prize, or any other subsequent prizes.
- Additional prizes may be awarded by drawings after the Secondary Prizes are awarded.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for, or redeemed for cash.
- The Grand Prize winner may take immediate possession of the mower at the Giveaway at June 15th or the mower can be retrieved beginning June 17th at Bristol Broadcasting, 6000 Bristol Drive, Paducah.
- The winners of the Secondary Prizes are responsible for collecting them at the giveaway event on June 15th.
- Bristol Broadcasting and participating sponsors reserve the right to use the winner’s name, voice and/or likeness in promotional materials.
Decisions of Bristol Broadcasting management with respect to the contest are final.